Too many digital transformation projects will deceive adding glitzy visualisation to unreformed shitty data and processes.
An innovative platform provider which knows its stuff shows that putting customers first by empowering them does pay dividends.
360Globalnet is not a company swayed by "digital transformation experts", "CX designers" and "innovation gurus" that just do not know the nuts and bolts of the business they serve- in this case INSURANCE. They have literally been down in the muck e.g. sorting out drainage problems causing building damage so they know shit and fool's gold.
They combine the need for cultural AND leadership transformation before attempting digital transformation and you can see the results.
- Transforms customer service – much like internet banking does. The most popular score rating the service is 10/10 for speed, ease of use and experience (which is scored more times than the rest of the responses combined)
- Empowers customers – they are in control, report and manage claims when convenient from A-Z, beginning to end
- For example 85% of personal lines property claims can be settled in under 90 minutes
- 500,000 customer self-service claims have been settled to date using our technology platform
- Overall NPS with 360SelfServe is 76 which puts our clients joint #1 in the UK with First Direct Bank and #6 in the USA
- Controls the indemnity cost (you see every claim) Average reduction in spend by “seeing every claim” 10%-13%
The comprehensive nature of an “end to end” approach provides the following integrated benefits:
Immediate world class online customer service to rival the best online experience
Improved internal efficiency
- Empower your customers to manage their own transactions
- Link every participant to a claim via one digital record
- Provide the ability to utilise lower cost “Specialist Crowd” services
- See large claims live from site to take day one decisions and actively manage suppliers
- Ability to switch seamlessly to a distributed working model (we have clients with 100’s of staff working from home via internet)
- No major IT spend to achieve change
You stop digitizing shit processes, stop waiting for precious developer resources and stop spending a fortune on bloated business platforms that will simply become tomorrow's legacy... Start putting the customer first and let them help you optimise their experience - we've fallen head-over-heels for Design Thinking for this. Remove all the spreadsheets and manual workarounds that are choking the gaps between your legacy systems. Take charge of your own destiny and design and improve your processes as you go. Test and Learn. Oh, and you take a good hard look at what a good Low-code platform could do for you and your team.